I'm stealing this idea from Bry -- Kind Of. A magazine I read frequently asks celebrities (or pseudo celebrities) what is in their car, or their bathroom, or their purse, or whatever. So as I am sitting here not wanting to do much of anything else -- I'll tell you all what's in my bag, and why. Don't worry, you needn't read this posting.
My bag is a Tumi messenger bag. I keep the standard briefcase things like pens, business cards and a notepad wiht me at all times. I also keep in my bag:
2) A ChicoBag (google it)
3) An iPod Nano (with Bose headsets when I travel)
4) iPod Charger
5) Blackberry Charger
6) Two 2 Gig Flash Drives (with some work out videos on it, and some work stuff)
7) Nikon Coolpix 6MP Digital Camera (never know when you need to snap a picture)
8) Envelope full of upcoming travel itineraries (LAX, PDX, MIA, PDX, SAN, PDX)
9) Passport (just in case I need to flee the country)
10) Sterling Silver Saint Christopher medallion (patron saint of travelers), a gift from my dad.
b) Outside's Go
c) Business Week
d) Business Insurance
e) Crain's Chicago Business
f) Risk Management Monthly
g) Business Continuity Quarterly
h) Travel & Leisure (I have a voracious appetite for magazines)
12) Flash cards for my current class (CPCU 520 Insurance Operations, Regulation, and Statutory Accounting)
13) Since it's winter I have gloves, a hat, and a foulard.
14) and last but not least, my laptop
Does this let you know more about me, or just show that I am bored right now - and that I have limited tastes??