Monday, April 07, 2008

"That fucking bald head triflin' cunt teacher..."

I got off the bus one stop early today -- mostly because there was this old crippled lady trying to sit her ample ass in one of the seats, and I didn't want to have to talk to, or deal with her. So I get off 50 yards sooner than normal -- right in front of a middle school. This fat little girl, with a family size bag of Doritos's and 20 ounce bottle of Mountain Dew comes storming out of the school and yells the quote at the top. Evidently the teacher had reprimanded her for eating poorly. Hmm, what a bitch of a teacher -- attempting to stop this girl from getting her feet cut off in 10 years because of adult onset diabetes. The crossing guard who was standing there, just started laughing -- and encouraging this trashy little girl.

Hmmm-- I got home around 5pm, why the hell was this fat little troll of a child still at the school? Why was the crossing guard still standing around? Even though I lived this a few hours ago, this story seems to be falling apart -- If I were you, I'd be questioning this now -- but fuck it.

Maybe this girl had detention or something...but wait, how could this little angel have gotten in trouble at school...very unlikely.

God I hate modern Americans. Fat. Uneducated. Heightened Sense of Entitlement. Reduced Sense of Shame. Parents these days, what a wonderful breed.

I'm going to go eat some girl scout cookies.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

thank god I wasn't the only one eating thin mints today!