Monday, April 28, 2008

A whore in church...

It was so hot on Sunday. I just loved it. It was over 90 degrees, sunny and beautiful. I got my usual hair cut while traveling yesterday. The girl said she had too much coffee and had the shakes -- uh, don't tell me that. I still let her cut it though. After walking around for a while, I went to the USS Midway Museum. It was nice-- but if you really want to see a nice aircraft carrier museum, you should go to the Intrepid Museum. After that, we went on a cruise with an insurance broker. It was a fine cruise -- although we were stuck in the basement deck and didn't even get to see the city, we could hardly tell we were actually moving. Oh well. Then we hit the dessert reception at Petco Park, then a bar with karaoke for the final stop.



The conference starts today -- I'm working right now (well, I was) so I skipped the breakfast, but am going to the exhibit hall to chat with vendors, see if there is anything free that I want. I'm such a nerd, I'm looking forward to a 2.5 hours session today on insurance certificates. YAY!



Ok, better go get this day started...god I love the heat! I don't want to leave.

No comments: