Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Sick of Sick Day, Already

I am home sick today. Some yahoo (JO) from the office came in with some sort of wild cold his kids picked up from day care. Come on, that is what sick days are for! So I called (er, emailed) in sick today. What have I done so far on my sick day? I ate breakfast. I spent 30 minutes answering emails, and then spent 45 minutes on a call with our LA Office. It is now 10:30am, and I am shutting down and going to the grocery to get something to fix for lunch.

Also -- why is the Today show on until 11am? Isn't 4 hours a bit too much? They don't talk about news past the 7:15 hour anyway -- why bother, just so Kathy Lee Gifford doesn't get unemployment? What a train wreck.

One more thing -- doesn't Michael Phelps look like JT (the newspaper editor from Linfield our senior year)?

Don't bug me today.

1 comment:

David said...

Hopefully it wasn't Mindy's bird flu.