Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sushi, Snow, Laziness and Beer

I really like Agami. SO and I went there on Sunday--sat for a few hours. we sent quite a bit of time talking about life (happiness, or lack there of; contentment; and severe emotional detachment). She's looking for an NFP job or a writing job -- if you know of something in the Chicagoland area, let me know and I'll pass it on.

We didn't have any snow (at least in my part of the City) yesterday. Thank god. Other areas of the City had a bit of snow, but nothing for me. I am no where near the point where I am ready for snow to start coming. Friday should be about 60 degrees -- perfect Halloween weather. I don't have a costume this year. I'm really not in the mood for Halloween either. I use to love to dress up and go out drinkin' with friends, etc. Now I just want to...not.

Has anyone out there watched that new Flava-Flav show -- Under One Roof? I was flipping through my 19 channels today and saw it (or an ad for it). I know FF is no Kenneth Branagh, but come on. I act better than he does. He can barely read the queue cards. I was pretty sure he was clinically retarded when I saw him on that dumb VH1 Reality Show, but this new show just confirms he's as dumb as a box of hair. Don't watch it.

1 comment:

David said...

he's the one with the clock, yes? no.