Saturday, December 06, 2008

1 Perfect Travel Day

I have returned to Chicago. No weather issues. No mechanical issues. No crew issues. No delays. Nothing. What a kooky thought. Although I am jealous of the people on my last flight that were continuing on to Heathrow. I was thinking about the hours I spent on the plane today: 2.25 to Denver, 1.25 to Salt Lake, 1 to Denver, and 2 to Chicago. A total of 6.5 hours in the air. My flight to Dubai in February is twice as long. Over 12 hours flying from DC to DXB. I am going to have to make sure I bring plenty of water and entertainment... Or maybe just 2 valium and 3 mini bottles of vodka.

I didn't pick up any souvenirs. I didn't eat at any great restaurants (I ate at burger king and the whopper was very tasty, but I wouldn't call BK a good restaurant).

Unfortunately I didn't get as much work done as I had hoped. Tomorrow will be a very full day I can tell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your SLC updates. ..bry..

Nina said...

Tim,

Jonathan sent me the link to your blog and as usual you didn't disappoint, fantastic blog which made me laugh. Have a great time in Dubai, where are you staying and if you make it to London at some point, always know that you have free accommodation with me.

Take care

Nina