Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Chicago, how I love thee...

Today our governor was taken into federal custody for "pay to play" in relation to the filling of President-Elect Obama's Senate seat. Our previous governor is in Federal Prison for corruption too. I think another one beat the wrap too. Chicago is crooked. Everyone knows that. You have to know how to play the game. Life is politics.

It is raining heavily here today. It is supposed to be a nasty snowy, icy mess tonight. The bus is packed. The bus is humid. The traffic is miserable. I have no idea where I am. I hate winter.

My day is light today, unlike yesterday, where I was in solid meetings from 8am until 5pm -with only two 30 minute breaks through out the day.

Ooooh, I think my bus is getting off Lake Shore Drive now. I managed to make it in before lunch today. What a novel concept.

No comments: