Thursday, December 18, 2008

Fuck Me Gently With A Chainsaw.

So we left on time. We had a very tough head wind (170 knots or about 200 mph), but we got in on time. And I just love the first class bump going into PDX, my bag is always first off the belt.

It is cold here, but no ice, no snow. I think all my friends and family were lying to me.

I have said many a great thing about Green Cab before, but they piss me off. They wouldn't even talk to me because the weather was bad. I am in a White Van Shuttle now. I am afraid the driver is some crazy meth head. He is talking about moving to LA to be a stunt man. "uh, I think I can hit on some babes down there, don't you" then he bursts into wild laughter. Uh, yeah dude, you can hit on girls, but they will mace you.

Even though it doesn't seem to be icy, I am nervous about our high rate of speed. We are on I5 just past the curves and we are going 85. The horn works too... He uses that more than his turn signal.

Best part of this can ride- I've seen my life flash before my eyes, twice. Oh, and he is arguing with me on the rate. Only a $5 difference, but methy is only getting so much money from me, increase your rate, reduce your tip,dick.

God help me!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Well at least the snow waited until you got to your parents. It's coming down now!