Saturday, December 06, 2008

The last leg...

I am now on the plane in Denver heading back to Chicago. I can't believe how fantastically smooth this trip has been. I don't want to jinx it though.

Surprisingly the dry recycled air has really helped the sore throat I've been nursing for over a week now. Hopefully this is just what the doctor ordered to get rid of it.

I am popping over to a friends house to meet her new dingo when I get back to Chicago. The dingo is a rescue and evidently has "cat issues". I hope this dingo doesn't smell Lilly on me and bite my nuts off.

I have really enjoyed myself today. Maybe I should do this more often. Interestingly enough, I have not had a conversation with a seat mate this entire trip. This is very odd.

Baring pilot error or metal fatigue I will be in Chicago just 13 hours after I left this morning.

No comments: