Saturday, December 06, 2008

Very nice...

What is wrong with me? Why is it that when a stranger is very nice to me I think they have an ulterior motive?

I missed the Mormon shuttle, so I cabbed it down to temple square. I took a quick tour. The girls giving the tours were super nice. One had a mustache, but I think it was a cultural thing, not a religious thing. They didn't try to convert me either. I am not complaining about that though. We saw the genealogy library, the conference center the temple and a couple other buildings. They seemed pretty knowledgeable, but I wouldn't know if they were lying to me or not.

I am back at the airport heading to Denver. I am on a bigger plane this time and luckily my upgrade went through.

I am getting very tired now. It is doubtful I will be working on this segment.

No comments: