Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fucking Cripples

Sometimes I fucking hate cripples. It is currently -31 Degrees with the wind chill. Diesel freezes at -40 degrees. I just left a reception (which I will comment on in a minute) and was waiting for the bus. Why didn't I take a cab, you ask? Because I am saving all of my money to buy a condo for me and my family (Lilly, mom and dad) in a few weeks. Every $20 counts. I am waiting on State and Adams for an express bus that will get me home in a relatively quick time. I could take the train, but then I have to walk at least .5 miles, and when it is -31 that is a very long way.

So I get to the bus stop and what do I find? MY bus. Yes! The bus the I was looking for to take me home in a relatively quick manner. It pulls up, and what do I see, a man, well 2/3 of a man at the bus stop. He didn't have any legs. I say he is 2/3 of a man instead of half a man because he is so fat it makes up for it. Oh, and even though he has those fake legs, like Holly Duckworth has (google it), he is in a wheel chair. So not only is he taking a chair but two legs from someone!

So the bus driver lowers the ramp for this guy. He struggles to get his chair onto the bus. Meanwhile I am freezing my cunt off. Granted he could have been sitting out there longer than I had been, but that doesn't matter to me. He gets on the bus, and his wheel chair Ian weighed down so much it kicks up the ramp, impeding our entry to the bus. Then this fat fuck spends 4 minutes trying to find money or a bus pass that will allow him to ride the bus. He won't move his chair to allow us on. When the bus driver tells him he can't ride without paying, he pulls the race card. Mind you, the driver and the cripple are both fat and black. The driver finally tells the crip to get on the bus.

At this point I am frozen. This fat para then spends another 3 minutes (I timed it!) getting his chair situated. I know this might not seem like a long time, but it is. Go put your whole body in the freezer for 8 minutes. Don't forget to turn your freezer down to at least 40 degrees colder than it is already set.

I fucking hate cripples some times...

No comments: