Sunday, February 15, 2009

Almost like a Japanese horror film

My flight left 10 minutes early, good thing I was on it this time, and landed 42 minutes early. This is usually good, right. We had to wait in the penalty box for 40 minutes, which isn't that bad, we still would have arrived at the gate on time...

Yeah, you sense it, don't ya? A big but coming.... Air Force One was moving around ORD. Which meant we just say there watching that wide bodied annoyance. We had to wait another 20 minutes because AF1 was between us and the UAL terminal.

All in all it wasn't a bad flight, even with the delays, but shit if I knew Obama would wreak havoc at ORD I might have voted for McCain... Not really, my liberal leanings wouldn't allow that.

Riddle me this people: why the fuck don't they land at MDW, its closer to his house, or Gary? That's close-ish and no one uses that!

1 comment:

David said...

He's spending a lot of time out of Washington lately. No brush clearing as far as I can tell, but really.