Sunday, February 15, 2009

Lonely on my pedestal

I am heading back to Chicago. My upgrade did clear. This is another small plane -- and A319.

I have heard three people so far come to the stu and ask to have their seats changed. When the stu says the only way to get a new seat, you'll just have to ask someone to switch seats with you. Which isn't a bad thing, it is actually very common, these folks don't care for it at all. One guy turned to me and asked if I would switch with him. Fuck that, you donkey.

I still love flying in and out of Portland. It is such and easy airport and everyone boards so quickly and smoothly. I had sushi at Rose City Cafe with LMP. It was good to catch up with her. The fish was good this time.

I am in Chicago for about 40 hours this time, the odd to the Big "D" on Tuesday.

No one interesting sitting next to me on this flight.

2 comments:

David said...

What if you had switched seats?

neill said...

the world is full of monkeys and donkeys. and they all like to fly.