Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Kidz

A colleague of mine JO, brought his wife and kids to this conference. I don't spend much time around kids. The most recent child I spent time with hated me for several hours. Then she seemed to start to dig me.

These kids, who I've spent 2 separate and distinct times with, are 4 and 5 years old. I find it hard to know how to act. Let's face it, I'm not a G Rated guy. I usually roll at least an R rating, easily slipping into an NC-17 or quickly to a XXX. That's who I am and I am ok with it.

Spending time with these kids near by I try to watch my language, but my clever puns and witty remarks (not to mention my scorching case of modesty) can't be stopped. Things I said caused the mother to turn to me and "SUSH" me. The kiddos didn't know anything was up until mommy says "SUSH". Come on, do 4 and 5 year olds know what a donkey show in tiajuana is all about? I didn't know until about 15 months ago. I know kids are smarter now a days, but if they know about it, why can't I talk about it?

No comments: