Thursday, March 12, 2009

March Madness

No, I am not going to write about college basketball. I am going to write about how forgetful I am this time of year. I forget things like how much the weather can fluctuate.

It is snowing again today. Its not snowing a lot. It won't stick or accumulate but I am still disappointed when I left the dry cleaners this morning and saw flakes whipping around outside.

Like yesterday my bus is packed. Unlike yesterday LSD is moving extremely well.

I was out with some friends last night. We went to Martini Park. We were all MP virgins. After having two Goose Ups I didn't have a buzz, it was like I was drinking water. Expensive water. We had a good time, it was the first time our whole group had been together in about 7 months. One member of our little sextet was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. She immediately went in to a double mascectomy. She's had her post surgery boob job, pretty nice nuovo rack, I must admit. Of course I did tell her that too. She was just told she is no cancer free. this just goes to show, like my dads case, early detection, early cure. No excuses people.

I am on the bus writing this and some donkey keeps reading my blog in progress, so I must sign off.

2 comments:

David said...

The guy didn't pay enough attention and thought you talking basketball.

David said...

... thought you were talking basketball ...