Friday, June 12, 2009

"Falling Down"

I think I am on the brink of turning into Michael Douglas in "Falling Down". I am in a taxi en route from ORD to my house in Chicago. My mom is sitting next to me sobbing. The taxi driver wouldn't help with the luggage, she said "if you pack it, you should lift it". CUNT.

I am getting a bitchy email from some dick at the office, needing something first off on Monday. Plan ahead douche bag.

They ran out of white wine on the flight. I am tired, nay exhausted. I need to get away. I need a good nights sleep. I need time away from family and work.

I want to lay on the couch with Lilly. I want to be left alone. I don't want to be responsible for anyone, anything.

Now my mom is talking to the lazy cab driver now. I feel the stress rising. I don't want to hear about my dads illness or how my parents met. I just want it all to stop. Can't I have 30 minutes without this? I just need it to stop for a little bit.

STOP. STOP. STOP.

No comments: