Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Past

Tonight I went to dinner with some friends from a past life, NNIB. There were three of us total. It was really good to see these guys (one girl, two guys, including me). We worked together during the tough times at the very end at Near North.

We were so young then, I can't believe it. It has been 6 years since NNIB failed. My companions have done very well for themselves, it was so good to see the great talent from the Brokerage was doing well and being productive in the insurance world.

Its funny to see how people change over the years, these guys, and others at NNIB meant so much to me back then and we pretty much lost contact. It happens with everyone from time to time.

We made an agreement to get together again in late September, but invite a larger group of people this time, let's hope we actually follow through.

No comments: