Friday, August 14, 2009

My House

It has been over three months since I moved into my first condo. It really feels like home and it seems like I've lived here for years already. People have been bugging me about posting pictures of my house - so I figured I'd actually take a few minutes to do it.

I had some friends over for dinner last night, which is why I have flowers all around -- I don't normally keep flowers around the house -- I'd like to though, but it's too expensive.


My bedroom is not decorated yet -- spent most of my time on the communal parts of the house




First Floor Bathroom (my bath)


The Kitchen


Entry way - Western wall of the living/dining area


Living area - south wall


Living/Dining East Wall


Dining area- Southeast corner

1 comment:

David said...

Is that the refinished table?