Monday, September 28, 2009

Visitors and Sleep

I don't know why I feel I have to be out until the ungodly hours of the morning when JDE is visiting, but we always are.

We had a very nice time. Just say around the house Friday night drinking homemade margaritas and wine until 0230. Had a really fun cooking class at the Chopping Block then Dinner (with MMcM and JDE) at Sunda, then visited the Zebra then Boystown. Sunday, of course, was spent lounging on the couch watching TV and napping a bit. A very fun visit indeed.

I made the Panko Crusted Mustard and Herb chicken for dinner last night. Tonight I am going to grill some turkey burgers. I am trying to eat better and take better care of myself again. I am displeased with how flabby and out of shape I am. Unfortunately, complaining about it while eating poorly and sitting on the couch hasn't helped...maybe taking an active stance finally will...

No comments: