Thursday, November 05, 2009

New Phone

I am super excited about getting, nay-- the prospect of getting, a new phone tomorrow. I will get up early and stand outside in the cold for the new Verizon Droid tomorrow. The phone looks great and even the super die hard apple reviewers say it is a good phone.

I know it won't be an IPhone... Your call won't be dropped on the droid. I do have a major concern about tomorrow morning, well two to be exact. If I get up super early and head downtown to get in line for the phone and no one is in line, I will be pissed, but not as pissed as if I get up super early, wait in line and then hear they ran out of phones. That will probably send me into a sleep deprived irrational rage, that only large amounts of propofol can cure (too soon for that joke? I think not).

I am going for it tomorrow. I will be updating my facebook status on line and will hopefully have an initial review done by the weekend.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

David said...

I wouldn't say that the rage would be irrational.

David said...

Holding up to expectations/first impressions?