Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas and Cruising with a mix of delays.

I am on the train en route to ORD. I haven't train blogged in a long time. My flight to MIA is delayed one hour and is now set to leave at 805pm. I fully expect the delays to be about 4 or 5 hours tonight. We have snow and ice and sleet. Let's hope Santa doesn't break his fat fucking neck on my property line...I fight that lawsuit until I am blue in the face.

So my mom got to the airport at 230pm today...5 hours before we were originally set to depart. I couldn't live that way. Still supposed to be in the high 70s or low 80s in South Florida and the Yucatan. I am looking forward to the heat and the sun. I finished all of my year end work this morning....let's just coast into the new year, shall we?

On a different note, I am an asshole. Surprise surprise surprise, eh. Mike (Match.com friend) gave me a Christmas card last Friday and I lost it. Ugh. Got another one last night, but I am still a dick. He got me a cookbook for christmas too. I was going to buy some cufflinks but have found any I like yet. I need to get on that.

I wish all (both?) Blog readers out there a Merry Christmas. I will be updating on Facebook and my blog while on the cruise, if I have free internet access, and if I feel like it.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm totally jealous of you, being on a cruise during the holidays has got to be much less stressful than our madness.

David said...

!