Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Life today

Today is my birthday. I don't celebrate birthdays, well my birthday, at least. I did last year but that was a fluke.

I have yoga tonight, so Mike took me out for dinner, but first we went to a spa in his neighborhood for a massage. It was quite nice. Then we went to dinner at a new place called Ceres'. It was absolutely fantastic. Seasonal veggies, great meat, just great. I had a really great time.

This past weekend EAD and JFB were in town. Mike was a trooper; at one moment he met my mom, two very dear college friends and Lilly. It was really nice to have him meet everyone. The four of us (not mom or Lilly) hung out all weekend.

It has been very busy at work, January/February always are. I am looking to book a Palm Springs trip any minute now. I would like a vacation right now.

Happy Birthday Tim

No comments: