Thursday, April 12, 2012

Trinidad Trip Index

I went to visit my friend EAD in Trinidad a couple years ago because...well, I had never been, he was there and it was winter in Chicago. Do I need a better excuse? He had just said goodbye to friends from home who had stayed with him for nearly a month -- so he didn't have a lot of time to take off and hang out with me.  We still made my 5 day trip pretty exciting and it was a great way for me to relax.  It was also my first international trip as an adult -- I hadn't traveled abroad since college, perish the thought.  Over the next few days I'll be providing you my thoughts on this island nation.

I hope you enjoy!

Be the first to know when a new post is published: sign up to receive them via email or directly in your RSS Reader. Follow me on Twitter or Google Plus too!

No comments: