Friday, June 15, 2012

Hot Hotel Deals...?

I often write about travel, but I never write about travel specials or deals -- that's not really what I want to write about. That being said I am passing on information on this pretty great sale because I managed to snag some rooms for our upcoming European trip for an outrageously low price.

Accor Hotels (Sofitel in the US and Novatel, Mercure, Ibis and others throughout the world) are offering a 50% discount (for le Club members and 40% off for non-members) on rooms this summer.  Since we'll be in Europe anyway, I decided to book a couple hotels and this discount worked.

I love the Sofitel Chicago -- such
a beautiful building
I managed to book the number one hotel on TripAdvisor in one of the Cities we are visiting for a total of 80 Euros per night.  Pretty amazing deal if you ask me.  This sale continues for 7 more days. If you are traveling anywhere this summer check out this sale!

Where are you going this summer? Does this sale work for you?

If you've enjoyed this post and want to be the first to know when I've published a new one, sign up to receive them via email or directly in your RSS Reader. Follow me on Twitter or Google Plus too!

No comments: