Monday, August 06, 2012

Pacific Northwest Road Trip: Introduction

Last night we returned from a 10 Day Trip to the Pacific Northwest. We started off by visiting an amazing wine festival (celebration) then started a 1,000 mile road trip to do some hiking, sightseeing and just relaxing away from the City.  The consistent theme of this trip was good food, wine and (both new and old) friends.

I do not like road trips -- I get tired while just sitting in the car and would rather just fly to the destination (which is ironic because I often talk about the journey being the destination).  This trip was wonderful, although I am still not a big fan of road trips, this one was fantastic!
If you've enjoyed this post and want to be the first to know when I've published a new one, sign up to receive them via email or directly in your RSS Reader. Follow me on Twitter or Google Plus too!

No comments: