Wednesday, January 23, 2013

United Equipment Swap - False Alarm

Yesterday, I wrote how @United swapped out the reconfigured 777 that was supposed to take me to Shanghai later this week with a plane an old style interior.  Read why that matters to me here.

Good news, checking the United website again today I found that a reconfigured 777 is actually serving the flight I am taking.  What a relief -- AVOD, in seat power and still a pretty empty plane.  14 hours to Asia in Economy just got mildly better. Thank you United!


The worst part -- now that there is in seat power I will have to bring my laptop and work a portion of the flight(s).  C'est la vie, eh?

Be the first to know when a new post is published: sign up to receive them via email or directly in your RSS Reader. Follow me on Twitter or Google Plus too!

No comments: