Friday, May 03, 2013

Shanghai-Lights: Wrap Up

Shanghai in  78 hours - 26 of those on a plane.  No sane person would think this was a good idea - but I had to give it a try.  I loved it.  Did I get to see everything I wanted to see in the largest City on Earth? No, not at all. Did I have a fantastic adventure, great food, interesting chats with people. Yes. 

I think my favorite part of the trip was the Bike Tour with Cycle Shanghai. We saw so much of the City and got a great feel for the various neighborhoods.


If you ever have the opportunity to take 4 days and travel to the other side of the planet, but are fearful that it won't be worth it - do me a favor, just give it a try. Worst case scenario, you are right. A better case scenario - you have a once in a lifetime experience that you'll be able to talk about for the rest of your life.  It's a tale that is worth telling. Do it.

Be the first to know when a new post is published: sign up to receive them via email or directly in your RSS Reader. Follow me on Twitter or Google Plus too!

No comments: