I think my favorite part of the trip was the Bike Tour with Cycle Shanghai. We saw so much of the City and got a great feel for the various neighborhoods.
- UAL 835: ORD-PVG (United Economy)
- Shanghai MagLev
- Hotel Indigo - Shanghai
- Private Bike Tour - French Concession & Old Town
- Shanghai Street Food
- Public Markets: Food and Pet
- Chinese Foot Massage
- Pudong Architecture
- Mr & Mrs Bund - A Modern Eatery by Paul Pairet
- Yuyuan Garden
- Shanghai Metro System
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport
- UAL 836: PVG-ORD (United Economy)
- Shanghai Wrap Up
If you ever have the opportunity to take 4 days and travel to the other side of the planet, but are fearful that it won't be worth it - do me a favor, just give it a try. Worst case scenario, you are right. A better case scenario - you have a once in a lifetime experience that you'll be able to talk about for the rest of your life. It's a tale that is worth telling. Do it.
Be the first to know when a new post is published: sign up to receive them via email or directly in your RSS Reader. Follow me on Twitter or Google Plus too!